Packaging and Banding Machines
Bandall Standard Packaging Machine is a device that provides added value to inspection processes by being configured in modular form according to the needs of customers. This type of device is widely used, especially in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Tamsa makes it possible for suppliers to present their products to consumers safely on the shelves with Bandall Standard Packaging Machine.
• Fast and economical thanks to patented belt transfer system
• Environmentally friendly due to the ability to use paper and film at very low prices
• Low production cost
• Printed or unprinted bond packaging material
• Low operating cost due to very low electricity consumption and minimum maintenance requirements
• Manual operation, automatic operation and foot-trigger options
• Easy access to the menu thanks to the touch screen
• Possibility to work from both sides
• Extra positioning options for engineered bond packaging materials
• Easy placement of products with product positioning plate
• Ability to integrate into fully automatic lines
• 28,40, 48, 60, 75 and 100 mm tape and channel/arc widths
• Ability to give belt tension according to the product