Laser Plastic Welding SystemsEvoWeld
The EvoWeld Mini is the newcomer among the complete systems of the Evoweld series. The device will impress you by a coherent, ergonomic and economical overall concept. It was developed to realize laser plastic welding also for smaller quantities or for laboratory operation. The device offers a system technology that is precisely tailored to the processing of small series such as prototypes or assemblies with low quantities.
EvoWeld is fairly straightforward. Place, connect, weld!
Despite compact installation space, with a footprint of only 320×663 mm² and a height of 533mm, it has everything needed for laser welding. Compliance with laser class 1 is ensured. Thus, no protective equipment is required during operation. All essential components are already included in the basic version. Integrated in the housing are the laser including cooling, beam shaping and beam guiding as well as the necessary control components.
To increase flexibility and ease of operation, the EvoWeld Mini is technically equipped to enable all standard industrial process variants. Welding contours are programmed and adapted using the intuitive EvoLaP software. This means that welding processes developed on the EvoWeld Mini can be transferred very easily to the more highly automated products from the Evosys portfolio. Various extensions for process and quality monitoring are optionally available for the welding system.
- Laser wavelength: 980nm – other wavelengths on request
- Laser power: 250W – higher power on request
- Processing field: Single clamping 180 x 180 mm (1 part), Double clamping 90 x 180 mm (2 parts)
- Power supply: 400 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 3 kW
- Air supply: 4.5 to 10 bar compressed air according to DIN 8573-1 class 1-4-1
- Dual rotary table (Servo driven)
- High precision collapse control
- Automatic clamping force control
- Lighted loading/unloading area
- Industrial PC with multi-language HMI, touch optimized
- Open interfaces
- EvoLaP process software
- Options: output increase, temperature control, force measuring system, package «automatic assembly», tool coding, part recognition, NIO box, transformer