Laser Plastic Welding SystemsEvoWeld
The EvoWeld is a universal machine for plastic welding with laser, especially for processing small and medium series. Depending on the application, the system can be equipped with different laser sources and optics modules, thus offering a wide range of applications.
With a footprint of approx. 1 m², the system fits into any application environment. Virtually maintenance-free and easy to service, the EvoWeld is predestined for use in 24/7 production. For convenient operation, the system is equipped as standard with the intuitive EvoLaP process software and can thus also implement a wide range of different processing tasks in the field of laser welding of plastics.
The EvoWeld goes through the unique CQC calibration concept of Evosys Laser GmbH, which ensures comparability of systems. To guarantee quality even during production at the customer’s site, the system is available with various modules for online process monitoring.
- Laser wavelength: 980nm – other wavelengths on request
- Laser power: 250W – higher power on request
- Processing field: Single clamping 180 x 180 mm (1 part), Double clamping 90 x 180 mm (2 parts)
- Power supply: 400 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 3 kW
- Air supply: 4.5 to 10 bar compressed air according to DIN 8573-1 class 1-4-1
- Dual rotary table (Servo driven)
- High precision collapse control
- Automatic clamping force control
- Lighted loading/unloading area
- Industrial PC with multi-language HMI, touch optimized
- Open interfaces
- EvoLaP process software
- Options: output increase, temperature control, force measuring system, package «automatic assembly», tool coding, part recognition, NIO box, transformer