Laser Plastic Welding SystemsEvo 2800
The EVO 2800 is a universal laser welding machine for processing small and medium series. Depending on the application, the system can be equipped with different laser sources and optics modules and thus offers a wide range of applications. With a footprint of approx. 1 m², the system fits into any application environment. Virtually maintenance-free and service-friendly, the EVO 2800 is predestined for use in 24/7 production.
For convenient operation, the system is equipped as standard with the intuitive EvoLaP process software and can thus also implement a wide range of different processing tasks.
The EVO 2800 goes through Evosys Laser GmbH’s unique CQC calibration concept, which ensures comparability of systems. To also ensure quality during production at customer sites, the system is available with various online monitoring modules.
- Laser wavelength: 980nm – other wavelengths on request
- Laser power: 250W – higher power on request
- Processing field: Single clamping 180 x 180 mm (1 part), Double clamping 90 x 180 mm (2 parts)
- Power supply: 400 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 3 kW
- Air supply: 4.5 to 10 bar compressed air according to DIN 8573-1 class 1-4-1
- Dual rotary table (Servo driven)
- High precision collapse control
- Automatic clamping force control
- Lighted loading/unloading area
- Industrial PC with multi-language HMI, touch optimized
- Open interfaces
- EvoLaP process software
- Options: output increase, temperature control, force measuring system, package «automatic assembly», tool coding, part recognition, NIO box, transformer